WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
The First Aid Response course is great for anyone wanting to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to help in life-threatening situations, in a range of medical emergencies, and is particularly relevant for those operating as a first aid responder.
This course includes:
- 2 nights accommodation included at the Ramada Hotel
- Certified Level 3 by HABC
- Recognised by the SIA
Upon successful completion, the delegate will be awarded with an official HABC Level 3 in First Aid Reponse qualification.
This course provides intermediate skills for the management of a broad range of common emergencies as well as those faced by security professionals.
Skills ranging from:
- Initial patient assessment
- The management of circulation and shock
- Respiration and airway management
- Basic life support
- Paediatric first aid
- Treatments for a range of typical medical emergencies.
We use scenarios and simulations to give more reality to the practical elements of the course. When obtaining work in the close protection industry, medical skills are vital.
The accommodation is based at the Ramada Hotel. The course fee is inclusive of:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast
- Single occupancy En-Suite Room
- Complimentary Parking